Welcome in my land of electronic music !

Welcome in my land of electronic music !
This is my new page of electronic music information ... Welcome & enjoy !

lundi 20 mai 2013

NightBirds + Monade Ach live at Silver Grapes 2012

C'était le 23 septembre 2012. Un concert donné en plein air dans la région Bordelaise. Un CD de ce concert est en cours de production. Des informations sont à venir dès que possible et je ne manquerai pas de donner certaines informations ici-même ! Bonne écoute et à très bientôt ...

Photo: Christian Piednoir (Alpha Lyra)


"Me (NightBirds), during my electronic show with my machines. One hours of concert with an happy audience to hears us for the first time. At least for some !
In front the scene, Romain TURZI also present for the festival." 

Photo: Monade Ach

NightBirds + Monade Ach live at Silver Grapes 2012 by Silver_Grapes on Mixcloud

NightBirds Electronic Music & Monade Ach - France - 2013

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire